The closing date for all submissions is 30th April 2017.
All documents have to be submitted in digital form (pdf, jpg or tif files, minimum resolution of 300 dpi):
- Documentation of design concept and ideas / explanation report (Pages 1 to 3)
- Site plan, scale 1:1,000, landscape format
- Floor plans, sections, elevations, scale 1:200, landscape format
- Details depending on the design, landscape format
- Perspectives, pictograms, explanations, landscape format.
A composition of all submitted plans will have to fit on a single panel measuring 1.60/1.00 m (h/w).
Please make sure that the plans are legible as they will be made available to a large audience.
Submissions sent by email and cloud service (e.g. Dropbox, WeTransfer, FTP server) shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital media sent by postal delivery shall be addressed to:
International Association for Sports and Leisure Facilities (IAKS)
Eupener Str. 70
Submission for the Students and Young Professionals Award is for free.
The jury session will take place from 27th to 29th June 2017. The results of the competition will be announced to the participants by 15th July 2017.
The prize-giving ceremony for the awards will be on 7th November 2017 at the 25th IAKS Congress in Cologne.