“form follows function: the long-term importance of including operational experience”
After 4-5 years an aquapark has spent up to the same sum in fixed running costs as in the investment. Including necessary reinvestments in an average life time of 25 years this leads to up to a multiple of costs compared to the investment.
Using operational experience already from the first steps of planning is not only an option, but a MUST for any investment in aquaparks and thermal spas now and even more in future.
- 1971 Graduate München
- 1966 – 1979 Basketballpro/National Team/Olympics 1972
- 1974 – 1981 Teacher Trainer Basketball, City of Munich
- 1971 – 1982 Master PE and English
- 1982 - 1983 Tour Director London, Europe/USA Group/Incentive Tours
- 1983 – 1984 Director Education /Training, School of language and economics, Private/corporate Training Business English
- 1984 - 1989 Sales Manager, Frechen/Munich, Fitness-/Solar and Rehab equipment
- 1989 - 1992 Sales/branch Manager, Nürnberg Software Training Center
- 1992 - 2012 Director Sales GMF GmbH & Co. KG Proxy holder, member of board
- since 2010 Member of Advisory Board of GMF Aquapalace Prague
- since 2012 Managing Director GMF GmbH & Co. KG